View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Shutdown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
A couple of notes about our NCAA prospects:

- While I do know it's not Josiah type of game....would still be nice to see him get some points once in a while...

- Dustin Walsh going slowly but surely like a guy we are not going to re-signed in the upcoming summer

- I would love to know...but is Bennett getting some tough minutes or is he really on the 3rd pairing? They got clubbered 7-2 yesterday and while him being even is all great, Clare and Trouba being -3 tells me they get the toughest matchups which is somewhat ordinairy. I understand Trouba is indeed a special talent, one of my favorite of last year, I understand Clare is a senior, but the guy had all the trouble to play regularly last year. Would love to know what Montreal thinks of that or any other Wolverines follower. I didn't buy the package yet so I don't know myself

- If the Bruins fans check the North Dakota scoreboard, they'll have a whole lot of fun at our expense.....Kristo getting a penalty for diving....
Walsh is just coming off another injury though. Thought I read he was playing on the 4th line to start off.