View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Wild48
Ski U Mah

vCash: 500
Ponder had a great rebound game. I was at the game and I have to say he didn't really miss many of his receivers... Haven't looked at the stats but at least 2 probably 3 of his incompletions were drops... another was a throwaway.

There is still a long way to go with this passing game, but I think the biggest difference is we weren't designing plays for certain players, it seemed to be run a bunch of routes and get open.

Vikings played well, but they will need to play better than this to beat Chicago.

Finally, The Chris Cook factor was pretty evident today, and to those that wondered why the Vikings let him hang around despite his legal troubles... this was the game that showed why. Chris Cook is the type of corner that can match up and give problems to any WR in the league. The Vikings absolutely destroyed Calvin Johnson in the first matchup between the teams... this week Megatron had 200 yards. Chris Cook's performance last year against the Lions right before his incident was what made the Vikings wait for him. Can't wait for him to be healthy again.