Old
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
Well another season done.

I hope there are few players done and one coach gone. Disgusted with what occurred today. Reed should be ashamed of himself and there a few players that I hope I never see in an Eskimo uniform again.

I don't mind getting beat but getting spanked it just goes to show everyone that our 2-8 record going into this game was not bad luck on our part, just a bad football team from management right down to our coach.

I am so tired of defending this team and I tried to stay positive but when you get blown out like that, meh, we are just bad.

Sorry Replacement, too disgused to find one positive in this one. And for all of the guys I defended on the team, go ahead and bash me, I deserve it.
No, not at all. It was truly awful. We laid down as a whole club after the argos got rolling. Really the intensity was way down after the first 2 argo scores. How Reed didn't sense that momentum was just rolling us downhill is beyond me. As others have said he seems to have no reads on he pulse of a game. We needed a spark, we needed Nichols in the 2nd quarter.

We need a revamped coaching staff. The players have lost faith in this one. I was hoping they had something more today. But the belief just isn't there.