View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Henrik To Daniel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unaffiliated View Post
I heard they do HoF stats by combining player's awards. They are twin brothers. When they get in, they will be inducted together thus it is only fair to combine their accomplishments.

Pretty irrelevant. Not really. They were drafted #2 and #3 overall. The higher you're drafted, the more pedigree you hold. Being drafted that high is an accomplishment in itself.

Ok.

Because they had a lot of competition in that respect, right? Last time I checked, it was called the Hall of FAME. They are the most famous twins in hockey history.

You don't qualify someone as a lock based on future performance. That's not how it works.

If a player is a lock, then he's a lock RIGHT NOW.

If you think that player will become a lock by the end of his career, then you call him a "probable".

The main argument that people bring up on the topic of the Sedins and the HHOF is that they do not have enough career totals. This is why I brought my point up. They will easily have a 1000 points each by the end of their careers. They would still be locks even if they retired today. Not first ballot, but they'd get in eventually.

Henrik To Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote