View Single Post
Old
11-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Pseudonymous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
Heatley might not be putting up the numbers he used to, but at least he can still drive the possession and control the game while facing other top lines. Bozak can't and is a total train wreck, one of the worst players on the Leafs who's only passable because he's given Lupul and Kessel to work with. Bozak isn't even as good as Matt Stajan and people made fun of Calgary when that was one of the main pieces in the Phaneuf trade. He would find himself waived within a week if he were traded here. Worthless player. (Beyond advanced stats, Heatley finished +2 playing pretty tough minutes on a **** team. He's a guy that could easily slot in on a 2nd line here with Kesler and wouldn't drag it down.)

The fact that there is actually some sort of legitimate discussion around Bozak just shows how bad things are in regards to the lockout.
Im not changing my mind, when it comes to the playoffs, those kind of players are utterly worthless. You need drive and he completely lacks it now.

I rather have his capspace. and bozak. everytime

and i dont even think bozak is that good for a player. nor do i want him

its tough to win with players like Heatley because you just know theyre always going to get top minutes. because the name on their jersey and potential.

people never consider that, it reminds me of those conversations about jokinen and how he'd be good if you dropped him down to 2nd-3rd line and used him for depth. when in reality, he'll never be used like that, what he will be used for is taking away time from more beneficial players. theyll ALWAYS get their top line minutes on whatever team they play for.

and to further prove that, you even mentioning him playing against other teams top lines shows that, the same kind of thinking the coach might have and end up using him more than he should. heatley shouldn't be a big part of any team anymore

Last edited by Pseudonymous: 11-11-2012 at 10:52 PM.