Thread: GDT: Lockout Thread II
View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 01:26 AM
KingLB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post
Owners have made it known that they are not negotiating off their offer that has been on the table for 2 weeks. That's bull crap. Their offer was not an offer. It was a ransom note.

"We have proposals on the table. What we heard from the players' association is that they're not interested in our proposals, and that leaves us apart. " Daly

"The owners made it clear that there is no give with respect to any of their proposals. That unless players are prepared to take -- and this is my phrase, not theirs -- down to the comma, that there's nothing to do. " Fehr.
I understand you have your bias' because of your history. But you need to step back if you want to honestly evaluate this situation. The PA has tabled more or less the same offer everytime they have gone to the table. And rumors of Fehr wanted the players to get full salaries this season + the 5% bump regardless of there obviously being a large drop in revenues this season due to the dropped games is beyond laughable.

The fact that you think that showing up late is to "establish power".....and not completely unprofessional should be evidence enough. I mean why even show up at all...That will show them!!