Thread: Value of: Ales Hemsky to DET
View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 04:12 AM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Hemsky to Detroit... It has tons of value and we all know Holland is a fan. It is however apparent that nobody is going to meet Edmonton's value on Hemsky. He might be finally dealt this year at the deadline, but that would be if he flamed out of the top 6 which is unlikely and that will kill his value. I like him a lot as a player even as the resident Tvrdon fanboy on the Detroit page I would easily flip him and a second for Hemsky.

Hemsky is not a soft player and he isn't a one way player. He is a guy that has had a lot of injuries, but he plays the game hard and has tons of talent. He makes the Wings a better team tomorrow especially if all it takes is draft picks and prospects. Problem is that 5 million tag isn't great with a dropping cap and Filppula and Howard coming to free agency next year. I would love to have him in Detroit, but they have other concerns and I just don't see this trade materializing. There is a reason this has been thrown around for at least three years. If it could be made, I think it would have happened by now.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote