View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 07:16 AM
AJGass4

vCash: 500
Is there anyone on here who thinks the current coaching staff should be back next season?

I don't. We were a comedy of errors in regards to coaching. I love Reed's speaches, that's about it. I think he has the heart of a head coach, maybe no brains to go with it.

Crandell is a waste of space and as for our D, it was a disaster as well. To be honest, I didn't get to see the game but kept up with the score in real time on TSN. Watching the panel breakdown the **** show, it showed TO having 6 guys on the line every single play waiting to hunt down Joseph. Now, I am no football guru, but wouldn't you think that might be an easy thing to adjust to when your QB is getting hounded all night? Or am I missing something?

Between TC violations, continual mix ups on the sidelines and just overall stupidity on the players part we continually got worse instead of improving over the year. I don't question alot of guys on team often, but I'm starting to wonder if there was such poor leadership on this team from the coaching end that they were just a product of what was a disaster in the making.

And Tillman can go F himself as well. What a legacy to leave hey? Screwing a whole football team over and then headed off into the sunset. He should be ashamed of hmself, but then again I think the guy is a sociopath with not a care in the world anyway.

I cannot believe I defended him early in the season. I was tired of Ray but the junk he got in return is unbelievable. At least if he ends up in TO we can see there was a method to his madness. If not, he really is as dumb as he looks.