View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeguinEra2010 View Post
SO I have been doing a lot of research and been trying to pick the best Boston athlete to wear each numberical number. Im only have way throuh but tell me what u think.

00 Robert Parish
0 Eric Montross
1 Bobby Doerr
2 Eddie Shore
3 Jimmie Foxx
4 Bobby Orr
5 Dit Clapper
6 Bill Russell
7 Phil Esposito
8 Carl Yastrzemski (sorry Cam)
9 Ted Williams
10 JoJo White
11 Drew Bledsoe
12 Tom Brady
13 John Valentin
14 Bob Cousy
15 Milt Schmidt
16 Rick Middleton
17 John Havlicek
18 Dave Cowens
19 Don Nelson
20 Gino Cappelletti
saw Don Nelson play and his number retired is a joke- he'd be Chris Kelly, Rich Peverley, maybe Sieds- but I'd give DS the edge....Fred Lynn gets this in my book easy, and even Joe Thornton probably over him, but it don't matter, because Tyler Seguin is trending to this spot. Lynn was the Joe Thornton of his era- less durable but more clutch but a generational talent

Doerr gets one- easy

Valentin vs the Rat is a tough one. Valentin is the only player in history to hit for a cylce, hit three homers in a game, and record an unassisted triple play (obviously not in same game)....The Rat was on the beginning of the back 9 when we got him, even if the 10th or 11th hole.

Dit Clapper has the bling and the HOF but Nomah was so on the way to greatness but Dit holds on

btw I see JoJo all the time or did, he has had some tough going health wise but man is he a nice guy- what a peach

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote