View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Gord
Go Esks!

vCash: 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
Is there anyone on here who thinks the current coaching staff should be back next season?

I don't. We were a comedy of errors in regards to coaching. I love Reed's speaches, that's about it. I think he has the heart of a head coach, maybe no brains to go with it.

Crandell is a waste of space and as for our D, it was a disaster as well. To be honest, I didn't get to see the game but kept up with the score in real time on TSN. Watching the panel breakdown the **** show, it showed TO having 6 guys on the line every single play waiting to hunt down Joseph. Now, I am no football guru, but wouldn't you think that might be an easy thing to adjust to when your QB is getting hounded all night? Or am I missing something?

Between TC violations, continual mix ups on the sidelines and just overall stupidity on the players part we continually got worse instead of improving over the year. I don't question alot of guys on team often, but I'm starting to wonder if there was such poor leadership on this team from the coaching end that they were just a product of what was a disaster in the making.

And Tillman can go F himself as well. What a legacy to leave hey? Screwing a whole football team over and then headed off into the sunset. He should be ashamed of hmself, but then again I think the guy is a sociopath with not a care in the world anyway.

I cannot believe I defended him early in the season. I was tired of Ray but the junk he got in return is unbelievable. At least if he ends up in TO we can see there was a method to his madness. If not, he really is as dumb as he looks.
i don't think the tillman to toronto thing is for real, but if it is, the league should reject the contract. after the ray trade alone, then going to the team he made such a pathetic lopsided deal with? it wouldn't pass the smell test.