Old
11-12-2012, 10:02 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 2625
CSN, Tim P.:

Quote:
To say Ilya Bryzgalov is unhappy with his sojourn overseas in Russia might be an understatement.

From the start, nothing has gone right for Bryz, who was 2-4-0 with a 2.92 goals against average and an .891 save percentage as of Wednesday, with CSKA. In short, he’s been getting ripped regularly in the Russia media.

After a 6-2 rout of Amur on Nov. 2, despite the easy win, he took his frustrations out on a reporter from Sportbox.ru after the game.

Q: Can you talk about the win tonight?

A: What do you want me to say? You've been writing filth about me and now you are asking for an interview. Go look around; there are so many good players. You can go talk to them. Why me? In reality, my wife, Zhenya, forbade me from giving interviews and so did my parents. If you call them in Togliatti and they give you their permission, then I might do it. Do you think I'm joking? No, I'm not joking in this case. I am telling the truth.

Q: At least share your impressions about the game.

A: What impression are you talking about? I didn't have to work hard. Even my uniform is dry. You can touch it yourself if you want just to make sure.

Incidentally, one of proposals in the new CBA talks is an amnesty clause where clubs could lose a contract without penalty. Get it off the cap, forever.
http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-phil...289&feedID=695

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote