View Single Post
11-12-2012, 11:34 AM
HFBoards Sponsor
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by ck26 View Post
It's a really steep scale, in my opinion. I paid 250 to sit ~15 rows back at UFC 120 (Bisping/Akiyama, Condit/Hardy in London), but I wouldn't pay 30 to sit on the second level. The view + commentary you get on television requires a REALLY good view to beat in person. I'd pay a couple hundred bucks to sit in the first 10 rows for a decent-or-better card, but sitting in the back / second level and watching the TV screens would be really underwhelming, and I'd rather pay a $5 cover to watch it at a bar.

Predictions: Condit, Kampmann, Lawlor, Philippou, Hominick, Cote, Diabate, Stout

Really looking forward to seeing Condit, Kampmann and Diabate.
It really depends on the venue. If you are watching at an arena and paying for the cheap seats, its hard to see anything and you just end up watching the screens. It's alright, but more about the atmosphere.

I 100% recommend people seeing fights in Vegas when they get a chance. All of the seats at Mandalay/MGM are pretty good and will be under $200. You also get a ton of fighters and celebrities just walking around hanging out. Just a much better all-around experience.

m9 is offline   Reply With Quote