View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 10:51 AM
squidz*
dun worry he's cool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avder View Post
Squidz, the way the IR slot works is a player has to be on IR in the actual NFL to use it. See all those players who have "IR" as their status? Those are the players we could use on our IR slots.

It's not like we could put someone like Pierre Garcon, who has merely been out consistently, on IR, because he is not actually on IR.

So I think 5 bench + IR is easily a reasonable way to do the roster next year if we go with 1 16 team league.

Also if we do two 10 team leagues, I would say: QB, WR1, WR2, WR3, RB1, RB2, TE, W/R/T Flex, K, Def, 6 bench, IR.

And I think if were leaving the door open to possibly do two leagues next year, we should probably disallow any draft pick trades at this point, because how the hell would that work if someone who makes it to the A league trades a pick to someone who ends up in the B league?
I know how IR slots work, you're still increasing the size of teams with that configuration, even if only one person uses the IR slot. That's the problem, we already have too large of teams for a 16 team league.

squidz* is offline   Reply With Quote