View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Ratty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I am not following this stuff after Thursday but I still think there is a season. Imagine if we did miss a season, Chara a year older, Thomas decides to return....a bunch of the kids are ready- would we ever see Shawn Thornton in a Bruins uniform again? Seguin legal.

The quality of the AHL though will do wonders for the development of Sauve, Caron, Spooner (wow, last night), Knight, Krug, and many of the others; Hamilton will have another year under his belt, as well as Subban and others

I'd hate that we get that stupid weighted lottery and the Leafs are loaded to finish near the bottom of choicey picks

still, no way this many folks allow this season to miss- it may be a round robin starting on St Patricks Day but they'll be a season. I'd be all for a two losses and your out playing everyone in your division and then moving on to the playoffs
As I understand the weighted lottery, we get one ball in the bin where the Leafs would get three. There's still a chance our ball could roll out first. Regardless of the odds we could have the first pick. Unlike the normal system where we wouldn't have a shot at that pick if we finished with a high spot in the standings.