View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
I am always an optimist. I know they don't look well right now, but Nick Foles will get time with first stingers this week during practice, and most likely longer because the degree of Vick's concussion. I have been a Foles advocate since the beginning of the season, also loved him in college ball. So I am extremely excited to see what he can do with more time and preparation with 1st teamers.

Now with a rookie quarterback and a horrible defense, we might see a top 10 pick. There is a couple of excellent OL possibilities to draft if we do select there. Chance Warmack(Alabama), Luke Joeckel(Texas A&M), Johnathan Cooper(North Carolina). They should all go within the top 12-15 if they all announce they will go into the draft.

Now there is always the free agent route. Jake Long(no chance of the Dolphins letting him go) so he is a no go. Clady(denver), Albert(KC), Vollmer(NE), Moore(NYJ), and Levitre(Buff), might be available. Some of those players might get the franchise tag, but a couple of those lineman should be available. If Peters, Herramans, and Kelce all come back strong, add one of the prospects and free agents, we could have a good line again.

We need everything on defense haha, so you guys can discuss that. Safeties, another OLB, and another DE.

Also Mike Wallace is a possibility to become a free agent, and he would be a perfect receiver for Foles to build chemistry with.

I understand that most likely none of this has any chance of coming true, but we have to think the Eagles front office is looking at all possibilities right about now with the current state of the team.