View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Nedved

vCash: 500
well, it's official. I miss watching the habs- win or lose.

In the spring, I did not have a good feeling about a deal being reached for hockey to start in October but regardless, I truly believed a deal would happen, and we would start watching nhl hockey by December.

Although, now, this appears to be false, I am wondering if we will even get to watch a game this year. While the habs don't have a very strong team, it's always fun to watch guys develop and talk about hockey (even if sometimes it's like talking to a wall).

I don't know, I handled the last lock-out fine, but man-oh-man, I am craving hockey because I want to see the direction of the habs young, and really, unpredictable team. There are various possibilities because of all the new faces and, for the reason, I am excited with this team. That said, I will say, the biggest mistake this team made was trading cammy.

He's a hell of a player and a reaction move that kills the top 6. No doubt, our defense and bottom 6 have nowhere to go but up; however, our top 6 could be in major trouble without an additional solid player. WE'RE REALLY MISSING A DECENT TOP 6 PLAYER.

oh well, coulda-shoulda-woulda

end, sad and missing nhl hockey, rant.