Old
11-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCeagle View Post
Just got back from HAA.

The BC web site has a stream for about 9.95 per month.

BC stepped it up and nice way to end the weekend. BC stayed disciplined when some of the BU players tried to start **** during the game when it started slipping away from them. Hohman is a little CHIPPY and then another incident at the end of the game when another BU player tried to start something with Dyroff. I'm glad the other BC players came over to help him and skated away without continuing post game, on ice scuffle.
I wouldn't say that BC was TOTALLY disciplined, they did make more than a few trips to the sin bin. But they were very good on the PK as they always are and IMO, that was one of the things that helped them get the win.

Two BC freshmen that really impressed me in the game were defensemen Mike Matheson (really love the way he plays!) and Teddy Doherty. IMO, the team as a whole did a great job of effectively shutting down BU's top guns and made Milner's job easier yesterday. But when Milner had to make the saves he did, even if he did allow two goals. But also gotta give props to O'Connor here. If it weren't for some big/key saves that he made, BC could've really put this one away earlier than they did.

Also, I like the way that other players like MacLeod and Straight have begun to step up their games and make some significant contributions compared to last season. And I think both will be big factors in BC's success as the season goes along.

Oilers Chick is offline   Reply With Quote