View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
I totally understand your point only reason i included sid is one of the two big salarys should be moved imo The penguins are spending to much on 2 people.
Yeah, not being able to throw more money at Hossa really killed us in 2009.

Spending $8.7 million apiece on the two best players is a problem every single GM in this league would love to have.

And I love the unrealistic claim. None of these threads are ever started by Penguins fans, we have no desire to trade the guys, and there's absolutely no reason to do so. Your concerns about him leaving via UFA bear absolutely no bearing on their value to us since that isn't an issue here.

That and for all the crap we got for saying you're not going to get Jordan Staal for a bunch of random C-level prospects...Shero got exactly what we expected for him. Maybe even a bit better because Dumoulin is a better prospect than most of the names that were thrown around beforehand.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif