Thread: Value of: Evgeni Malkin
View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 01:58 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedberg1 View Post
Is it really spending too much when they're the two best players in the world? And who are you going to spend that saved 8.7 million on instead? I can't see any combination of players making up for Malkin or Crosby's production. Besides that, those two are the heart and soul of the team. Both are captains and make the team what it is. Trading either would not be a good move.
yes the point is to make a cup winning team depth is needed and 3 solid peices are better then one star peice. I am a kings fan and to me a richards williams martinez ( maybe a pick added ) make the penguins better then they are now. Also imo defense wins cups. Richards is a number one center on most teams Williams is a solid frist line winger. I will be frist to admit i dont know to much about pitts. defense but the way they played against philly make me think they need some help in that area. Having two players making that much money hurts a team more then it helps. As much as it would hurt the fans to have either moved It would make them better overall.