View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 01:55 PM
David Krejci
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

vCash: 500
I had a crazy game last night. I was down 2-0 with a minute left in the 3rd period. I scored this goal with SOTW Zetterberg:

And was like "okay, good." So I win the faceoff, get it into the zone and in deep. Pull the goalie, and just as my goalie's off the ice, I feed Bobby Ryan in front for the tying goal. So 2 goals in about 20 seconds.

THEN, I win the faceoff, give it to Seguin on the wing, and 6 seconds later, I have the lead for good:

Here are a couple of other quick highlights. Scored a very similar goal with Zetterberg to the first one I posted, except I deked through 4 players at the same time. I'm always trying to go back far-side like this, but I very rarely score on it. I did this time though. He's been over a point a game, well worth the 500k:

And just another video of my favorite deke in the game. Went around 2 guys with this one:

Also, I'm having a problem with my goalies, they're not un-fatiguing. Rinne was fatigued so I put in Rask. I lost that game, and then they were both fatigued. wtf? I've just been playing a few games with them now, they won't get un-fatigued, but they don't get any more fatigued than 1 game, and their contracts are still counting when I play a game, and I'm still getting pucks. Weird. Also their consumables aren't going away.