View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Spitsfan67*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oates2Neely View Post
No thanks.

Seguin is progressing just fine, and at this point I think he's a step ahead of Hall for now.

Hamilton as previously mentioned is needed to be Bostons future stud anchor on D. While Yakupov would be exciting, Boston has a good stable of scoring wingers as of now (Marchand Lucic Horton). Bostons need is on defense.

*If Seguin proves he can take over #1 center duties this season, I'd be curious to look into this deal below:

To EDM:
Malcom Subban
David Krejci

To BOS:
Nail Yakupov
MPS
Other way around Hall is a step ahead of Seguin as Tyler has 89 points in 155 games on a far better Bruins team which has been one of the best teams in the league the past couple years and Taylor Hall playing on the worst team in the league the last couple years has put up 95 points in 126 games, but that is beside the point that Bruins Brass and fans want Dougie and Tyler and Oil fans Want to keep Hallsy and Nail.... Proposals like these are pointless in my opinion because these Trades will never happen way to much at stake there young and they all have long and great careers ahead.

Spitsfan67* is offline   Reply With Quote