View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
JSavoire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitars of Drizzt View Post
Yes, I absolutely agree with you. For me, it's more in the sense of, of how bad Silas has been playing. All the turnovers in front of our net are killing us. You expect a lot more from an over-ager. He costs us a goal in Saturday's game; which we would have ended up winning if it didn't happen. And I also agree that we would have gotten more.

Yeah, that's what I was saying, I was questioning why Simmonds was thrown out there. Once again, I think the lack of scoring is from struggling players. And it's not like they're not getting the ice time. And Petti looked great in Saturday's game. That line of Zharkov-Petti-Curtis has great chemistry. Michael Cramarossa had a decent amount of shifts in Saturday's game, I thought he played well. And, I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing Heffernan play more, from what we saw in Saturday's game, he was looking good. Had that great chance point blank but was robbed. Probably one of the best chances he will ever get And they're not at .500 hockey.
Last 1/2 dozen games Bulls have 6 of 12 points if I'm not mistaken. That's .500 hockey no?