View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Dellstrom
Pastrnasty

vCash: 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
Other way around Hall is a step ahead of Seguin as Tyler has 89 points in 155 games on a far better Bruins team which has been one of the best teams in the league the past couple years and Taylor Hall playing on the worst team in the league the last couple years has put up 95 points in 126 games, but that is beside the point that Bruins Brass and fans want Dougie and Tyler and Oil fans Want to keep Hallsy and Nail.... Proposals like these are pointless in my opinion because these Trades will never happen way to much at stake there young and they all have long and great careers ahead.
Meanwhile Hall was spoon-fed ice and PP time while Seguin got very little of the former and none of the latter. Seguin is also more developed defensively, and I'm not sure why all of you say that playing less games is an advantage, I wasn't aware that being injury prone was a good thing.

Not trying to say he's better, I say they're neck and neck, but that "best/worst team in the league" thing is getting old. Hall would have gotten just as many points and as much ice time, if not less, as Seguin if he was drafted by us.

Dellstrom is offline   Reply With Quote