View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
No it doesn't.
Well, yeah it does. Let me remind you, first, that Subban was 3rd among all defensemen last year (Del Zotto 92nd, with less than half), and then remind you of exactly what you said:

Quote:
Del Zotto was a turnover machine despite getting a good amount of points, he's a very effective PMD.
Wait, who fits that description better between the two? You brought up the notion that either is a turnover machine that more or less gets excused by the number of points they put up, not me, but since you brought it up...

Quote:
I don't see what being a right hand shot has to do with it as I said he would be first on their depth chart as far as defensemen go. Him being paired with McDonagh would be devastating too.
See, fantasy hockey is fun, because you can just load up on who you like and forget about the fact that the availability of RH shots has impacted how lines/pairing are constructed forever. But let's back up here. It's just your opinion that Subban would be ahead of Staal, Girardi, Del Zotto, and McDonagh if inserted into that mix.

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about in the last part as I have made no mention of you crying or failing to move on, I was simply responding to your opinion on Subban and Del Zotto which I felt the need to intervene on.
Well, I've received an intervention. I guess everyone needs one at some point in their lives. You... complete me. Honestly though, I never really accused you directly of that opinion (in fact, I said "a bunch of people" - whether or not you're included is irrelevant), and you should be aware that it has been openly expressed in precisely those terms in this thread, and others.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline   Reply With Quote