View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
i ll give u that point that they would love to have that level of talent not the salaries to match. the nhl now is about staying within a budject.
Ive made no such claim that they have the desire to trade them only if they got a soild offer they would /or should consider it. I also never once said anything to do with free agenty . I also never mentioned staal.
'Your' was a blanket statement about Leafs fans who think Penguins fans are being unrealistic. Only the first part of my post was in reference to yours.

Moving on...

Also the hilarious concept of '2 PPG players instead of 1 MVP-caliber player' is just asinine. How many PPG players are out there making ~$4.35 million per year?

Hell, how many teams in the entire league can say that they even have 2 PPG players on their team? Cap space isn't instantly used effectively or efficiently just because it exists...I'd expect Leafs fans to understand that. The cap is the furthest thing from an issue for the Penguins right now anyway.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif