View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 07:29 PM
poetryinmotion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Well, yeah it does. Let me remind you, first, that Subban was 3rd among all defensemen last year (Del Zotto 92nd, with less than half), and then remind you of exactly what you said:

Wait, who fits that description better between the two? You brought up the notion that either is a turnover machine that more or less gets excused by the number of points they put up, not me, but since you brought it up...

See, fantasy hockey is fun, because you can just load up on who you like and forget about the fact that the availability of RH shots has impacted how lines/pairing are constructed forever. But let's back up here. It's just your opinion that Subban would be ahead of Staal, Girardi, Del Zotto, and McDonagh if inserted into that mix.

Well, I've received an intervention. I guess everyone needs one at some point in their lives. You... complete me. Honestly though, I never really accused you directly of that opinion (in fact, I said "a bunch of people" - whether or not you're included is irrelevant), and you should be aware that it has been openly expressed in precisely those terms in this thread, and others.
You can't be serious. You completely ignored my point and dissected phrases however u see fit. I don't see Subban as a PMD which is the main issue here and I don't care for the rest. My argument that he was a turnover machine was largely based on his playoffs performance where he was a turnstile. Subban sure had his ups and downs during the season but he was a beast in his own zone compared to him despite that stat. If I didn't know better I would think you were joking..

Last edited by poetryinmotion: 11-12-2012 at 07:37 PM.
poetryinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote