View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 08:11 PM
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Pulock has the capabilites of scoring more goals than some fwds, he could be a valuable unique weapon and the Leafs should be interested in him. He has a high ice Q and Burke and Mo are known to be drafting players that are smart players as well as talented ones. Very bullish on him too!

Looks like we disagree again, no way at this stage would take those 3 over Pulock.

But time will tell in May-June.

BTW, right now Blacker is looking less top 4 and more bottom 5-6.
As you can see, we agree on Blacker at the moment. I see him thus far as a 5-6 at this point. He's getting along okay in the AHL, but not showing the offensive prowess I'd hoped for. He still has the skating, physical element, and point shot to warrant consideration for a 5-6 spot at the NHL level if he progresses.

I think Drouin is a no-brainer over Pulock right now. Shinkaruk is about a dead-heat for me, as he looks so much like Kessel at his ripe, young age.

I don't discount Pulock, as the kid is highly skilled, but I have a hard time calling him BPA over guys like Drouin, or even a guy like Nichushkin, if we pick between 6-12, and they're all on the board.