Thread: Value of: Evgeni Malkin
View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 08:14 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Roddy Peeper View Post
Listen, I'm not a grammar/spelling nazi, but I gave up the ghost here a ways back.

Believe that teams wouldn't want Malkin and Crosby on manageable deals if you want to, since there's literally no way to prove it one way or the other. I won't waste time trying to convince you of something that common sense should dictate.

Best wishes.
I ll be willing to go this far There would be some teams willing to give up whatever needed to get them because they need them. Right now i personally think that the kings wouldnt. They just won a cup and have the one of the best center depth in the league. they dont need sid or malkin there more then happy with kopitar richards stoll fraser with carter ready to step in should there be a injury to the big two. A team can be happy without ur "stars" This is a team that grew together and have no need for sid or malkin I personally think that there over paid and with the cap more then likely going down its going to make it harder and harder to fit other players in. That going to be a fact of numbers. that to me is the common sence of this sitiuation. Had u said most team i would have proberly not said anything It was the fact u said all teams and well the kings dont need nor want sid and malkin

best wishes back