View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
I really dont see why you're getting so ticked off when the players are being just being politically correct like they usually do. What do you expect them to say really? We dont give a crap about the fans, we just want as much money as possible so we can have a better life?

I still believe the players more than I believe Bettman when i hear them say they want hockey back asap for the fans.
I don't understand this idea that the only answers a player can give regarding fans is either ''we love them'' or ''screw them, it's about the money''. Would it be that hard to say ''we know it sucks for the fans, but we need to take care of this''? What's so darn difficult in saying this??
Also, they are not being politically correct, they are flat out lying. Huge difference.

And neither Bettman nor the players care about the fans. Otherwise there would have been no lockout, and negotiations would not look like two 5 year old kids debating over who's dad is strongest.

Every time the NHLPA feels the NHL is trying to rip them a new one, yet they end up doing more than fine. Why would it be any different this time around? It won't be.