View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Knee View Post
I love Georges and i think he will win but there is no way that he finishes Condit. GSP couldn't finish Dan Hardy so i'm not sure how he's going to do it against a guy with a much more active and dangerous guard. Condit was never TKOed/KOed but he was subbed a couple of times so maybe there is something to do there but i wouldn't count on it too much.

GSP by unanimous decision
Irrelevant, and didn't he have Hardy in a really nasty submission where plenty of others would have tapped?
But just because something didn't happen before doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. It wouldn't be surprising to see GSP win by ground and pound. Not that I think it'll happen. I expect him to pull out a decision, as he's accustomed to doing. I doubt he will sway around from his usual gameplan just to please some moronic critics.
But that will also depend on how he's recovered from his knee. Nobody knows this, not even him. But in his prime, he beats Condit easily. Yes, easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenderness View Post
George will put Condit to rest with the angriest French Canadian flurry anyone has ever seen..... As for the " super fight" if and when it happens GSP will throw Anderson around the octogon like a blowup doll. It will be like when Chael Sonnen put a show on the spider except George will hold on to the win to become the most dangerous man in the world
GSP will never be the most dangerous man in the world until Silva is around, never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaMMuT View Post
Yeah true that.

What worries me is that if he wins this saturday, Dana White will probably push the GSP vs Anderson Silva fight to happen.

I really don't wanna see GSP fight Anderson...
I wouldn't mind seeing this fight for the star magnitude, but I think it would be an easy win for Silva.
The only way GSP could pull out a win is if he wrestled Silva down and kept him there. But I think Silva would be able to prevent the takedowns and instill enough damage in between the attempts.

Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world, and one of the best fighter of all time, all sports combined.