Thread: Prospect Info: Top 25
View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 08:48 PM
That

vCash: 500
Great list. I really like to see MacMillan so high, he's a really fun player to watch. 100% every shift and skill to match it.

Something that I really like about our prospect pool is we have a good combination of boom/bust guys (Beaulieu, Collberg, Bozon, Hudon) and safer bet types (Tinordi, Ellis, Leblanc, MacMillan, Vail, Bournival). It's nice to know that we have good depth in not only a lot of positions, but many different types of players who can fill various roles. I really like how versatile some of our prospects are too. Leblanc, Holland, Bournival, MacMillan, and Vail can all play centre or wing. Of course you also have Galchenyuk who can play all three forward positions and Collberg who can play either wing. There's also a lot of character in our prospect pool. Tinordi, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Ellis, and Bournival all have worn the "C" at the junior level.

However, I think we are still missing true top end talent on the wings, but there's good depth. Defence is a bit suspect for me too, I don't see in our organization another top pairing defenceman to with Subban. Like the wings though, there's good depth.

Last edited by That: 11-12-2012 at 08:57 PM.
That is offline   Reply With Quote