View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Ashasx

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyvan123 View Post
If you follow hockey at all at the CHL and American college level you would know this already. click on enough teams scoring lists and you will see for yourself it's really easy to do.
This is simply an awful argument. Judging by your posts, I follow leagues outside the NHL far more than you do. If somebody is going to make a claim, they better spend the time finding facts to back up their argument. Don't always expect me to do it.

Are there a number of small, sub 5'9" players amongst the leading scorers in the CHL/NCAA? Yeah, there are. But you need to look deeper than that.

Brendan Shinnimin, ~5'9", led the WHL is scoring last season. Should we stop there, or should we also note that he was an overager and played on a line with another overager on the highest scoring line in the CHL?

Leading scorer in the the Q was 5'7", but again... overager. Gourde, Trudeau... all overagers.

If you can't tell the difference between Cason Hohmann and Johnny Gaudreau, I don't even know why I'm arguing. You haven't even seen them play.