View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Murphy is touted as a great offensive guy but hes being out produced by Hamilton, Rielly, Ceci, Ouellet, Rielly and Murrays production is pretty close. So why would Canada take him for his offense when hes a liability in his end and isnt producing like 4 or 5 others in the running for the team are? He'll probably make it because his coach is coaching but I dont think he should
Not Canadian, but for what it is worth I think taking Murphy makes a lot of sense from the larger ice standpoint. His skating ability will be a big thing on that ice surface. I doubt Ouellet doesn't make the team. He always impresses coaches quickly and earns more ice time. He plays a more even game than a lot of the guys being talked about here. He can play a couple different roles and it makes bringing him an easier decision. Almost every year from this point in a couple players drop due to injury. So this back and forth might take care of itself, but I really doubt and not just because I am a Wings fan that they leave XO at home.

The Zetterberg Era is online now   Reply With Quote