View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 10:35 PM
bruinsfan46

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
This is simply an awful argument. Judging by your posts, I follow leagues outside the NHL far more than you do. If somebody is going to make a claim, they better spend the time finding facts to back up their argument. Don't always expect me to do it.

Are there a number of small, sub 5'9" players amongst the leading scorers in the CHL/NCAA? Yeah, there are. But you need to look deeper than that.

Brendan Shinnimin, ~5'9", led the WHL is scoring last season. Should we stop there, or should we also note that he was an overager and played on a line with another overager on the highest scoring line in the CHL?

Leading scorer in the the Q was 5'7", but again... overager. Gourde, Trudeau... all overagers.

If you can't tell the difference between Cason Hohmann and Johnny Gaudreau, I don't even know why I'm arguing. You haven't even seen them play.
Damn dude, take the edge off. Gaudreau is a damn good prospect but the point stands there have been a lot of tiny CHL/NCAA scorers fail in the NHL. Your the one asking "Back this claim up with facts." when it's not like he pulled that out of his ass, lots of 5'8" mega scorers in juniors and college.