View Single Post
Old
11-12-2012, 10:55 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
Just to clarify, I wasn't knocking him. I'm a big fan. The Hartikainen comparison just didn't fit. Harti looks for the big hit whenever possible, and while Tvrdon certainly doesn't shy away from ANY contact, he'd rather pick someones pocket instead. I'm actually quite curious about his size now. I had him pegged around 5'11, 190 since he's looks about 2-3 inches shorter than guys like Sward and Burns (who are actually all listed on most sites as being SMALLER) but still fairly solid
All I can say is when they drafted him they said he was 6'2" and over 210lbs. So he has been listed as big for a while. He does skate leaning forward sometimes, but having seen clips of him he is close in size to both Jurco 6'2" listed (looks slightly taller than him) and Musil 6'3" listed (looks slightly shorter than him) in terms of height. I am a little surprised by his weight already being as high as some of the reports. Makes me think he will play closer to 230 when he is actually a pro. A big kid, take a closer look when highlights are on him he is generally one of the larger players on the ice. Would be nice if he got a mean streak going.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote