View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 05:01 AM
DKQ
Generic User Title

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorsand View Post
Why are there people on here talking like Torontonians should be ashamed for not going to junior games? Am I supposed to feel sorry for not giving a **** about the ohl? I go to leafs and marlies games when I get the chance. During the season I spend every Saturday night watching both games of the double header on CBC. If there's no leaf game on a weekday I'm usually content watching whatever game tsn has on. I do this because I know that I am watching the highest level of hockey in the world and that entertains me. Junior does not cut it for me, went to a colts game once and have no intention of going to another. So Toronto is not a hockey town because of people like me who don't care to drive out to Brampton to watch one or two good players skate around puny high school kids? **** off. I've probably watched more capitals/devils games than most of their own fans.
No need to insult the OHL. These "puny high school kids" give the same amount of heart as NHL players. Besides, I'm pretty sure last years Knights and Ice Dogs teams were playing better hockey than the Leafs were

DKQ is offline   Reply With Quote