View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 05:32 AM
Atwell 08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Phil View Post
I hope not. Man, we'd really be lowering the bar if Andreychuk and Housley get in - anytime. Thankfully they didn't play that long ago so we all remember them. I'm getting nervous about Housley though. It was almost like with Nieuwendyk when he got in. The media clings to a name over and over and everybody repeats it to the point where it sounds right all of the sudden. Housley just might be one of those guys.

If I am picking the 4 names next year it would be Chelios, Niedermayer, Blake and Makarov. The first two will get in for sure. In my mind Blake had every bit as good a career as Niedermayer but no one seems to remember that anymore. I chose Makarov because I'd put him in not because I think the committee will do it.

Lindros is a guy that needs more time to analyze. Honestly, he's a player where we have to sit back and let it simmer for a few years until we either appreciate what he accomplished and forget his drama or not. They HHOF should have done that with Nieuwendyk to be honest.
No way that shannahan gets passed over two years in a row.

Atwell 08 is offline   Reply With Quote