View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Whileee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkTastic View Post
You'd think after the William "Boots" Del Biaggio fiasco in Nashville a few years back, and going back even further the John Spano embarrassment, that the league would not only be thoroughly vetting all prospective owners, but be ensuring that the sale was as transparent as possible, including investor information.

I've been rooting for the Coyotes (hate seeing teams move, plus if Phoenix could ever get their house in order, I love the idea of a rags-to-riches story), but I'm shocked that Jamieson has progressed to this point in a prospective sale of an NHL team, and something like Investor info isn't available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhi19 View Post
I can understand keeping that on the down low early on because if some investors walk away they might start talking before you close. But this is why NDA exist and we know of at least one *investors who did walk away and he's not talking.
*The Boston Pizza guy.
I can see why the investors might want to keep things quiet, but I am very surprised and intrigued as to why the COG thinks that it's a good idea to proceed on this $320 million tripartite agreement when they don't even know who the third party is.