View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 06:58 AM
Valic
BOOOOOOOOOO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nail and Nuge View Post
I would love to see a youtube video of his Snipe. Saw a quick glimpse of it on Sportsnet website (which is a brutal site).

He made the snipe look straightforward after a nice pass. That was not an easy shot and I think people are under rating the talent it took to simply snap it home. No hitch in his shot, just released it.

That quick release is his greatest weapon- more than his skating and play making.
I think you are making alot out of a puck sliding across everyone and into the slot to an unmarked Yak. Honestly most CHL players score there.

The person who made the noteworthy play was the guy who was smart enough to throw the fanned on shot backhand through the coverage with a no look pass to where Yakupov was supposed to be.

Nail just doesn't have anyone on that team who can fly and make the right decisions at his pace. I know the Hall to center debate is a dead horse, but could you imagine a top 6 that was something like this.

Harski - Nuge - Eberle
Paajarvi - Hall - Yakupov Just imagine the speed of that line, Magnus could take a more playmaking and defensive roll but be able to keep up with Hall and Yakupov.

Valic is offline   Reply With Quote