View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 09:17 AM
blahblah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedUnionBlue View Post
Love the quote in the latest puckdaddy article...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...tml#more-44598
Meh, I don't care about that comment. Of course the owners will look for ways to abuse the new system, whatever that may be. So will the agents and the NHLPA.

However, I am interested in Crosby's comments. In what way are the owners taking away all the players contract rights? I've seen modifications to existing contract terms under the proposed CBA, but I'm not sure what he's talking about. Reading his comments gave me a headache. He needs to be a bit more precise. The owners are trying to keep a players rights for longer. However, you will still become a RFA, you will still be able to negotiate that contract. You don't have to sign it. Limit it more than what they have today? Sure. Take away? Uh no.

I see little in the way of compromise from either side. You get the owners that want to shove everything down the players throat and they you get the moronic comments from Crosby. "Why would you want to change anything?". Basically saying everything is just peachy. I had an irrational dislike of Crosby as a player, I'm starting to dislike people putting a mic in front of him to talk about the CBA. Hey Crosby, if things weren't broke we wouldn't be where we are.

Last edited by blahblah: 11-13-2012 at 09:24 AM.