Thread: GDT: Norfolk at Albany
View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Kalvinators
Mindholm!!!!

vCash: 500
Some say that +/- is very reliable stat, some say it`s completely useless. This is ridiculous, i am with the part that says that it means. Ok, you have to take every occasion itself, to judge it correctly, but if hockey would need a completely useless stat, they would count the skating movements in shift, or how many times player says a bad word or something.

In Hollands and Palmieri case i would really like to see more defensive awarness. Not saying they completely sucks, but i would like to see them do better. And if our best point producers are the ones with the worst +/- rating, there is something wrong. They get the most points (some are on PP, when they don`t get a +, though). THey play a bit more than other lines, yes, but our lineup is evened up pretty much, and i have seen it too in those games i`ve seen.

Personally, i think those guys tries to do something defensively, but they just lack that extra 5-10% to be super effective. At least it was as much as i`ve seen this year. If Holly is even reported as a two way forward, i haven`t seen that much of his two way game yet this season.

They`re doing great on the score sheet, but they will need a bit of defensive game too. Hopefully they turn something around!

Kalvinators is offline   Reply With Quote