View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 09:32 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I understand this, and agree with it. I am just sick of hearing them say it. They don't have to say anything about the fans. If a reporter asks them ''what about the fans'', well they can come up with something like ''fans are really the ones suffering from it, but this is our lively hood and it just needs to be done''. Something more genuine.
Would it really be that hard? Not that I care about the players, just sick of the BS.
I'm just growing my annoyance in the every day world of people that just spew out crap. Sick of it. World would be a better place if people just stayed honest and told the truth. Call it a phase if you'd like.

But I really hate it when I hear some fans talk as if they're entitled to something. Find that absolutely idiotic.

As for this lockout, I've said from the beginning, both sides handled it poorly, they're both at fault.
Good post. Yes I was aware of the **** every single day world encompassing corporate lying behavior I was defending by default in my rant. I don't like it either. However, I needed to keep the rant specific.