View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Maverick41

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta2009 View Post
I thought I could give thoughts on some German players who are listed out there:

I´d probably add to 1997 players defenseman Maximilian Glässl (Blues) and forward Julian Napravnik. Glässl is a big, quite mobile defenseman. He plays for Blues II U16. Napravnik was a top forward for Germany against Finland National Team. He scored two goals and looked quite good out there. He plays in Schüler-BL, but could be an intriguing player to watch.

And thanks for updating those stats regularly, Maverick41.
I am back and will start the updates soon. By next Monday (at latest) everything should be up to date.

I had already considered Napravnik, but so far I did not include players who hadn't played in the DNL or at the pro level.
Thanks a lot for the information about Glässl. Could you give me a little more information about the level his team is playing at? I take it they are not playing at the highest U16 level in Finland.

While I am updating this thread I will change a few things. I will remove several players and keep this thread strictly about the kids playing in North America and the 2013 NHL Draft eligible players in Germany.

I will make (a) new thread(s) for the younger players, and there I will definitely include Napravnik.

Maverick41 is offline   Reply With Quote