View Single Post
Old
12-08-2003, 05:34 PM
-_-

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caper13
it was a great game but rivet did suck komi was awsome he deserved more ice time.
Damn ! Shut the **** up please !

You people are so easily influenced by the media, it's discusting ! Rivet played solid tonight, physical ! I'm sorry but you can't put the blame on this shoulder this time... he didn't cover Leclair on the last goal but damn it wasn't the only mystake on the play... Ryder didn't cover Weinrich... bla bla bla... Rivet played well all night long so give him a break... where was Perreault (on the 4th line i know but i mean he didn't do anything good while he was on the ice)... Bouillon did a lot of mystakes too but at least he shows emotions like the rest of the team ! Why should we focus on the negatives sides ? Look at the positive, we played awesome, Begin played good againt, Saku was simply awesome, his best game so far, he was skating and in charge every shift...

Komi was patient with the puck and he played good overall but he maded mistakes too,you people (most of y'all) are dick ryding him a lot ! I don't say that he's not good or that we shouldn't be excited about his developpement, i say that he is not at the level of a brisebois or a sourray, he will be, we hope so and he should, but as of now he is not so please stop the dick ryding and start looking for real at his game !