View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 12:13 PM
SarcazemKadri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
Surprised everyone in this thread is so low on him, every time I've seen him play I really like what I see. Seems like too many stat watchers, not enough game watchers. Sometimes you hear a guy hyped as a powerforward, but when you watch him play he's only sort of big, and/or sort of physical. That's not Wilson at all, the guy is a legitimate beast, huge and extremely physical. You notice him constantly in a very positive way even when he's not involved offensively. He seems to have a pretty decent hockey IQ, knows where the puck is going, and where players are going. I think he IS a lot like Lucic, though his shot isn't as good, and he doesn't seem to have the knack for scoring garbage goals that Lucic does either. Still, I see him being a very good/valuable 3rd line winger at worst, and I do think he has a shot at becoming a top 6 winger as well.
This. He is an absolute wrecking ball out there. He wreaks havoc on the opposition on a nightly basis. Hes a great skater for his size and always seems to be hovering around the puck. He may not have the dynamic offensive skills, but he works the boards well enough to hold a top 6 nhl role some day.

In my opinion he makes a team as a third/fourth liner and works his way up as his game adapts into a top 6 role.

SarcazemKadri is offline   Reply With Quote