View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM
John-Eric Iannicello
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
At this point though, the Barons just aren't playing very well. Sure, Schulz has racked up some points, but the team has scored but 35 goals in 12 2/3 games. We've been upset by the lack of production from our guys, yet we have 41 goals now in 11 2/3 games. To top it off, they've given up 44 goals, so something isn't clicking for them.

They are getting very little production outside of their stars. If the NHL restarts, this team is going to be in a world of hurt. No bones about it though, their top players are incredible talents, just no support, defence has been weak, and goaltending has been weak.
I don't necessarily agree with this. It could be a case of the fact they are NHL stars, so maybe other players on the team expect them to carry the team? You could be right too, that they may just flop without them, but I think the opposite could be true as well.

Sometimes other players rise to the occasion when they know the likes of Hall, Eberle, RNH etc aren't around. I don't believe this team is a whole lot different then there team last year (who were pretty good.