View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Aleks

vCash: 500
Sens survey on how to bring back fans

Quote:
As you are most likely aware, the National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players’ Association are negotiating a new Collective Bargaining Agreement which has delayed the beginning of the Ottawa Senators season. Despite this reality, we continue to value your ongoing support of the Senators and remain hopeful a new agreement can be reached as soon as possible so that we can get back to watching the world’s greatest game with the world’s greatest fans...
I got this request for a survey from the Sens yesterday. They said they sent it out to all who previously purchased Sens tickets.

I've now noticed it's starting to be mentioned in various news outlets.

Some of their proposed methods for bringing fans back:

- Availability of the Metro Family 4 Packs, consisting of 4 tickets, 4 hotdogs and 4 drinks for $99 (Only $24.75 per person including tax)
- Buy one ticket and get another ticket for free (2 for 1)
- Receive 30% off all concessions on game day (food & beverage)
- Receive a free parking voucher with every purchase

I was very clear in my answers that other than watching the games on TV this year, I'm not spending a single dollar on merchandise or tickets. I used to go see a dozen games a year, bought 2 Authentic jerseys in the past 3 years... Various hats and shirts too.

I'm still a diehard Sens fan but will not be spending any of my money on them this year. To me it's not about getting free parking or saving a few $'s here and there while at a game. If I cared about saving $11 by getting free parking, I wouldn't be drinking $12 beers while there.

What did you think about the plans to bring back fans mentioned in the survey? Would any of them convince you?

Aleks is offline   Reply With Quote