Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-2013 Prospect Talk PART IV
View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 01:12 PM
luki here

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
You severely underrate Reinhart if you think all of those guys could be ahead of him at this point. IMO, Reinhart is arguably the best shut-down defenseman on that list. Murray is probably the only one who is better as far as pure defense goes. The rest of the players on that list are either offensive oriented, or just flat out not on Reinhart's level.

He'll be on the team or he'll be injured. One or the other.
for me its hard to say whether to trust hfboards on: "will Reinhart go to the WJC?" or not.

In the prospects board there are plenty of folks giving Reinhart only slim chance at the 7th D man position. I personally dont know half the prospects in the chl, as you cant really watch that from europe.

But all these fans are baised towards their own prospects, be it rielly or murray or whoever. I think key piece is: how does the coach see him? what role can he fulfill in that coaches system? Im sure Reinhart is making a good impression, but finally we will have to wait for the last moment to get any real insight. Right now nothing has been decided yet!