View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 04:02 PM
aceface33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Getting drunk to the point of disabled got old quick once I graduated college. Besides, I only really drank to get rid of inhibitions anyways.

Nowadays I could go months without a drink. I don't really mind it. I don't drink in the presence of my son. While I still enjoy alcohol, I'm starting to head into the more "cultured" part of drinking, as in drinking to enjoy, not as a means to an end.

Although now that I'm single again....
Same, I never touch alcohol when my kids are awake. Usually I have a beer or two on Friday night and maybe 5 or 6 with my buddies on Saturday. That's enough to get me pleasantly buzzed. It's actually more than I used to drink when I was in college but now I have a full time job and two little kids (soon to be 3) so I like to unwind a bit on the weekends.

Everyone should have a blind drunk, don't remember what happened, throwing up the next day bender at least once in their life I think though. It's about the experience. Luckily I always had my wife around to keep me (somewhat) under control in those situations.