View Single Post
Old
11-13-2012, 05:02 PM
BIitz
BPA Free Lining

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusForever View Post
Just home from the kootenay hitmen game. Kept an eye on reinhart and virtanen. Wow! Virtanen is going to be something special!! All this kid does is fly around the ice hitting people and he back checks like a beast! Even if his offense never translates to the nhl he will be a good third liner at the very least. This kid is the real deal and it is very frustrating only getting to see him about 12 minutes a game if that. He was the only player on the hitmen that wanted anything to do with that game. He probably finished with close to 15 hits and two of calgarys best scoring chances.
Reinhart was good. Made some nice dangles and eluded people nicely. Controlled the puck well in the offensive zone. Needs to shore up his defensive abilities though. Kind of floated in the defensive zone. Very gifte play maker. Lots of quick one touch passes. Had a good game but virtanen is who impressed me most
I've seen Reinhart twice live. This kid is amazing. I haven't seen Ekblad or Ho-sang yet, but this kid is the favorite for first overall in my eyes from what I've heard of the other two.

He can be inconsistent, especially cause he's so young. But he is very very gifted.